Dog Fence Pictures & Video
Please wait a few seconds for the pictures to load. Scroll down for our videos.
Dog Fence Videos
Quick Tip: You can close each one of these boxes to help scroll and navigate easier, by clicking the X on the left.
- Invisible fences fail 30% of the time. Pet Playgrounds Dog Fences have a 2% failure rate.
- Our fence keeps predators out of your yard. Invisible fences let anything enter your property.
- Our DIY Dog Fence Kit costs less than an installed invisible dog fence with training.
- It is the only Dog Fence that has been tested and approved by PETA, certified dog trainers and veterinarians.
- Walk the area you want to enclose
- Count your steps
- Multiply your steps by 2.5x
When in doubt, get a 6 foot tall fence.
This shows how strong and flexible our fence really is – and why it’s 98% effective.
Less than 10% of consumers need to do this as our kit is built to come with everything you need.
Our standard Dog Fence Kit has been engineered to withstand up to 2,900 pounds of pressure, which is perfect for most dogs. However there are some breeds (and some individual canine personalities) that seem to chew and destroy just about everything. For these dogs we added a third layer of protection: our 19 gauge, steel, vinyl coated, welded wire netting material. This is used in combination with our standard fencing materials which enable our MAX STRENGTH fence to withstand up to 4,000psi of pressure – making it virtually impossible for a dog to bite through.