REAL physical Dog Fences since 2008
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our video below quickly describes why we are better than chain link, wood and invisible wireless systems.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Stop your Dog from Climbing Over or Digging Under
Our fence uses a patented process that makes it strong, flexible and virtually break proof making it impossible for any dog to climb. Dogs that dig will be disappointed to find that our dig guard makes it impossible to get underneath.
What fence works best?
Pet Playgrounds makes the safest and most reliable REAL dog fencing system in the world.®
Our fence acts as a flexible net that prevents dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with unique ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape.
We’re better than Invisible Electric Dog Fences
- Invisible fences fail 30% of the time. Pet Playgrounds Dog Fences have a 2% failure rate.
- Our fence keeps predators out of your yard. Invisible fences let everything in.
- Our DIY Dog Fence Kit costs less than an installed invisible dog fence with training.
- Ours is the only Dog Fence that has been tested and approved by PETA, certified dog trainers and veterinarians.
- 4 foot fences are $6.50 a foot
- 5 foot fences are $7.50 a foot
- 6 foot fences are $8.50 a foot
What do most people buy? The most commonly purchased kit is approx. 200 feet of our 5 foot high fence with one gate for $1,700 – shipping included. The 1st step is to measure your yard.HOW TO MEASURE
Compare how much you can save
Use our fencing calculator to find out how much you can save with a Pet Playgrounds Dog Fence compared to traditional fences like chain link or a decorative wood fence.
> Go to our main installation page where you can skip to the chapter that interests you.
*Shipping is free for any domestic order over $999. Orders under $999 are charged a nominal $99 fee*