How to Build your DIY Dog Fence Kit (Dog Fencing 101)
Please watch our FULL Installation video tutorial below. Skip to the section you want by clicking on the chapters below.
Skip to an install chapter:
- How to Measure
- How to Order Online
- Layout your Fencing Materials
- Install NO-DIG sleeves
- Install & Plum Fence Posts
- Install Post Collars
- How to use Trees as Posts
- Install Corner Posts
- Install Cabling System
- Install Bottom Layer & Create Dig Guard
- Install Top Layer & Anti-Climb Guard
- Install Ground Stakes & Complete Dig Guard
- Connect to House
- Protect Other Areas (Like a Deck)
- Move Your Fence (How to Take the Fence with You)
- How to Install & Wrap your Gate
Interested in the differences between our standard dog fence and our MAX Strength Dog Fence? Watch our MAX Strength supplemental installation video here >
We also have a written manual that you can print out if you’d like. Download our written manual.
Prefer a professional to install your fence? Great!
Pet Playgrounds has local installers in 7 states, but we have partnered with certified installers to offer nationwide dog fence installation services. You will be charged $6 per foot, and $175 per gate. Professional installation is only offered for kits that are 200 linear feet or more.
Find the installation wait time for your region by entering your zip code.
Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you right away. You can also call us at 1-800-985-9202 or schedule a phone appointment with a pet fence expert.