Prefer a professional to install your fence? Great!
Pet Playgrounds has local installers in 7 states, but we have partnered with certified installers to offer nationwide dog fence installation services. You will be charged $6 per foot, and $175 per gate.*
Find the installation wait time for your region by entering your zip code.
FULL INSTALLATION VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
Please watch our FULL Installation video tutorial below. Skip to the section you want by clicking on the chapters below the video >
Ordered a MAX Strength kit? Our supplemental MAX Strength video (which is right below our main video) will show you the the installation differences between our MAX strength kit and our standard dog fence kit.
Skip to the Section that interests you:
- How to Measure
- How to Order Online
- Layout your Fencing Materials
- Install NO-DIG sleeves
- Install & Plum Fence Posts
- Install Post Collars
- How to use Trees as Posts
- Install Corner Posts
- Install Cabling System
- Install Bottom Layer & Create Dig Guard
- Install Top Layer & Anti-Climb Guard
- Install Ground Stakes & Complete Dig Guard
- Connect to House
- Protect Other Areas (Like a Deck)
- How to Move Your Fence (How to Take the Fence with You)
- How to Install & Wrap your Gate
We also have a written manual that you can print out if you’d like. However, we strongly recommend that you watch our full installation video completely before you attempt to install your kit. Our written instructions are great, but the installation process is better explained in our video. > Download our written manual.
* Professional installation is only offered for kits that are 200 linear feet or more. Some rural areas may require an additional transportation fee up to $450. This is uncommon. To see if your region requires a transportation charge, please enter your zip code here. Wait times listed are estimates and can change based on weather and other local conditions.
Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you right away. You can also call us at 1-800-985-9202 or schedule a phone appointment with a pet fence expert.